Current Job Openings
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
* FREE Medical Insurance
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) program with company match
* Life Insurance Benefits
* HSA and FSA
* Work boot reimbursement
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Cellular Discounts
* Paid Overtime
* Per Diem
* Referral Program
* Managing the day-to-day activities of a group of Tower Technicians.
* Willingness to take a hands-on approach in leading their team through demonstration.
* Experience with antenna equipment.
* Climbing and working on communications tower for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment and perform tower maintenance under close supervision.
* Proficient use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
* Use of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
* Ability to climb tall structures with 50lbs load.
* Analyzing situations accurately and complete assigned course of action.
* Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
* A foreman is expected to arrive at the job site prior to the day's start time, manage employee start, stop, break, and lunchtimes, and remain at the job site through the end of the day's designated end time.
* Areas of work include reading plans & blueprints, conduit installation, pulling wire, assembly, layout, equipment mounting/installation, tower climbing, testing/troubleshooting, and other duties as assigned.
* Completes all paperwork - forms for materials & supplies, job status documentation, deliverables & closeout requirements, incident reporting, etc. - and submits to management for processing.
* Adheres to established company policies and procedures and pays special attention to safety requirements and regulations.
* Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory.
* 10 hour shifts
* Monday through Friday
* Traveling position
* Job Type: Full-time
* Pay: From $30.00 per hour
* Ability to read and comprehend prints.
* Working knowledge of safety standard.
* Problem solves and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
* Identify and communicate project risks, issues, or changes effectively.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Knowledge of RF wireless systems including RRH's, antennas, Diplexers, TMA's, Etc.
* General understanding of grounding system design, testing, and maintenance.
* Must be able to lift and move up to 80lbs.
* Must be able to work in an excess of 8 to 14-hour shifts
* Valid Driver's License
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Technical or Military Communications training a plus.
* Ability to work some weekends and/or nights.
Compensation: Pays $30-$45/hr negotiable DOE + Benefits
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
'Motive' is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.