Current Job Openings
About Us: Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site Acquisition, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Project & Construction Management, Installation & Maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
Purpose and Scope:
The DAS Install Foreman and Technician II is responsible for managing day-to-day installation project activities while also participating in them.
- Utilizes knowledge of structured cabling and construction in the advancement and completion of communication projects, including DAS systems and Wifi networks.
- Work with iDAS installation crews.
- Manages day to day project activities, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a project schedule
- Accurately and timely documenting the project
- Supervising installation crews.
Skills / Other:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Critical, analytical and innovative thinker, able to solve complex problems.
- Detailed and thorough.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work well with others in a collaborative environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which supports night or weekend work, as needed, which may include travel with overnight stays.
- Aptitude and desire to continuously learn in a rapid and ever-changing technical field.
- High school graduate or equivalent, required.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State.
- Introductory understanding of antenna, line, RF theory, and RF propagation.
2+ Years of experience in the communications cabling and/or cellular/telecommunications industry, preferably in a technical role.
DISCLAIMER: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and JD-893 Date Printed 2/6/23 training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.